Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 1612
The Ankh Charm provides immunity to all of the following debuffs:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
( ) )
|Armor Bracing||Medicated Bandage||Countercurse Mantra||The Plan|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Ankh Charm protects against the nine arguably most common debuffs, this immunity accounts for only a small selection of the potential negative effects a player can suffer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ankh, the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that is depicted on the item, was most commonly used in writing and in art to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself.
- Of the nine ingredients of the Ankh Charm, only the Bezoar (from Hornets) and Nazar (from Cursed Skulls) can be obtained in pre-Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.