The Ankh Charm is a Hardmode accessory that combines the effects of the Armor Bracing, Medicated Bandage, The Plan, Countercurse Mantra, and Blindfold.
The Ankh Charm entails a complex crafting tree, just two ingredients shy of the Ankh Shield. See Guide:Crafting an Ankh Shield for a layout.
The Ankh Charm provides immunity from all of the following debuffs:
- While the Ankh Charm protects against the nine arguably most common debuffs, this immunity accounts for only a small selection of the potential negative effects a player can suffer.
- See Guide:Ankh Charm for further information on crafting.
- Of the nine ingredients of the Ankh Charm, only the Bezoar (from Hornets) and Nazar (from Cursed Skulls) can be obtained prior to Hardmode.
- The Ankh was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "life". It is also known as "breath of life", "the key of the Nile" or "crux ansata" (Latin meaning "cross with a handle"). According to Wikipedia, Ankh can be pronounced two ways (/'æŋk/ or /'ɑːŋk)
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- 1.2.2: Fixed so that it no longer drops when trying to record the Pumpkin Moon theme.