Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Amuleto croce egizia
- Internal Item ID: 1612
The Ankh Charm provides immunity from all of the following debuffs:
|Avvelenato||Messo a tacere||Lento||Debole|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Ankh Charm protects against the nine arguably most common debuffs, this immunity accounts for only a small selection of the potential negative effects a player can suffer.
- See Guide:Ankh Charm for further information on crafting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Of the nine ingredients of the Ankh Charm, only the Bezoar (from Hornets) and Nazar (from Cursed Skulls) can be obtained prior to Hardmode.
- The Ankh was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "life". It is also known as "breath of life", "the key of the Nile" or "crux ansata" (Latin meaning "cross with a handle"). According to Wikipedia, Ankh can be pronounced two ways (/'æŋk/ or /'ɑːŋk)
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.