|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||38 / 76|
|Max Life||230 / 460|
|KB Resist||70% / 73%|
- Internal NPC ID: 257
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to their high resistance to knockback, using short range weapons, such as Swords or Spears, is not recommended. One should attack these enemies with long range projectiles that give large amounts of damage such as Bows, Boomerangs, Yoyos, or Flails.
- Minions add extra damage, even from a distance, and make the fight much easier.
- The Breaker Blade combined with a Titan Potion provide a close range alternative. The Anomura Fungus's knockback resistance should allow multiple hits while still keeping the enemy at a distance.
- If you aren't in Hardmode, use a Titan Potion and/or a high knockback weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anomura is a group of crustaceans that includes hermit crabs.
- The enemy's appearance is a crab with a mushroom on its back, therefore the Latin word "Fungus", mushroom, in its name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.