|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Anomura Fungus Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 257
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to their high resistance to knockback, using short range weapons, such as Swords or Spears, is not recommended. One should attack these enemies with long range projectiles that give large amounts of damage such as Bows, Boomerangs, Yoyos, or Flails.
- The Breaker Blade combined with a Titan Potion provide a close range alternative. The Anomura Fungus's knockback resistance should allow multiple hits while still keeping the enemy at a distance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anomura is a group of crustaceans that includes hermit crabs.
- The enemy's appearance is a crab with a mushroom on its back, therefore the Latin word "Fungus", mushroom, in its name.
- The Bestiary entry for the Anomura Fungus: "These crab-like creatures scuttle about in glowing mushroom fields, heavily infested by the fungal spores."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.