From Terraria Wiki
|Damage||38 / 76|
|Max Life||230 / 460|
|KB Resist||70% / 73|
|Internal NPC ID: 257|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to their high resistance to knockback, using short range weapons, such as Swords or Spears, is not recommended. One should attack these enemies with long range projectiles that give large amounts of damage such as Bows, Boomerangs, Yoyos, or Flails.
- Minions add extra damage, even from a distance, and make the fight much easier.
- The Breaker Blade combined with a Titan Potion provide a close range alternative. The Anomura Fungus's knockback resistance should allow multiple hits while still keeping the enemy at a distance.
- If you aren't in Hardmode, use at least the potion Titan Potion and/or a high knockback weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anomura is a group of crustaceans that includes hermit crabs.
- The enemy's appereance is a crab with a mushroom on its back, therefore the Latin word "Fungus", mushroom, in its name.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Introduced.