|Tooltip||8% reduced mana usage|
Automatically use mana potions when needed
Enemies are less likely to target you
- Internal Item ID: 3991
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other accessories crafted with the Putrid Scent, it does not inherit the Putrid Scent's bonus to damage and critical strike chance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Arcane Flower is one of four items (the others being the Lucky Horseshoe, the Lucky Coin and the Deadly Sphere Staff) that can attain a modifier which duplicates the first word (resulting in an Arcane Arcane Flower).
- The Arcane Flower's appearance is similar to a blue flower-type decorative item that can only grow in the Jungle and cannot be obtained. This suggests that the Arcane Flower is a smaller variant of one of these decorative items, however it cannot be obtained naturally as the player must craft it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.