|Tooltip||8% reduced mana usage|
Automatically use mana potions when needed
Enemies are less likely to target you
- Internal Item ID: 3991
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other accessories crafted with the Putrid Scent, it does not inherit the Putrid Scent's bonus to damage and critical strike chance.
- In single player, it is recommended to craft a Mana Cloak or a Magnet Flower instead, as the aggro-reducing effect only works in multiplayer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Arcane Flower is one of four items (the others being the Lucky Horseshoe, the Lucky Coin and the Deadly Sphere Staff) that can attain a modifier which duplicates the first word (resulting in an Arcane Arcane Flower).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.