The Archaeologist's set is a vanity set composed of the Archaeologist's Hat, the Archaeologist's Jacket and the Archaeologist's Pants. These items are to be equipped in the Social Slots as they only provide a visual appearance.
While two of the pieces are crafted, the Archaeologist's Hat is not, but rather dropped by Doctor Bones.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To create both the jacket and pants, 150 rotten chunks are required to make the 30 pieces of leather (75 rotten chunks each)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is likely a reference to archaeologist Dr. Henry Walton "Indiana" Jones Jr., from the Indiana Jones franchise (note the wordplay Dr. Jones -> Doctor Bones).
- The costume is featured in the mobile app icon for Terraria.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.