Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Buff tooltip||20% increased arrow damage and speed|
The Archery Potion is a buff potion which grants the Archery buff when consumed. The buff increases both arrow damage and firing speed by 20%. This lasts for 4 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by reloading the game (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other items, it directly adds 20% of the overall damage of bows, in other words, it multiplies with other damage boosts (including the damage boost from Shroomite Headgear and Magic Quiver).
- Despite it says increasing the arrow's damage, it only increases the bow and repeater's damage and does not affect the ammo's damage.
- It does not work on the Stake Launcher.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: You can now see the archery buff's damage bonus in the item tooltips when it's up.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Now boosts arrow speed and damage by 20% instead of 15%.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.