|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||20% increased arrow speed and damage|
The Archery Potion is a buff potion which grants the Archery buff when consumed. The buff increases both damage and velocity of arrow-firing weapons by 20%. This lasts for 4 minutes/8 minutes(PC), but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The potion lasts 8 minutes in Desktop version.
- Unlike other items, it directly adds 20% of the overall damage of bows and repeaters; in other words, it multiplies with other damage boosts (including the damage boost from Shroomite Headgear and Magic Quiver).
- Despite the tooltip saying it increases only the arrow's damage, it increases the combined damage of the bow or repeater and the ammo.
- It also works on the Stake Launcher.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is likely a reference to the Potion of True Shot from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, as they share a similar shape and the same color.
- Additionally, the Potion of True Shot grants a 20% damage boost to all bows, similar to the Archery Potion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: You can now see the archery buff's damage bonus in the item tooltips when it's up.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Now boosts arrow speed and damage by 20% instead of 15%.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]