Architect Gizmo Pack
|Tooltip||Increases block & wall placement speed|
Increases block placement & tool range by 3
Automatically paints placed objects
- Internal Item ID: 3061
The Architect Gizmo Pack is an accessory which increases block and wall placement speed and reach and automatically paints placed objects, essentially granting all of the effects of the accessories used to craft it. All four items required to create the Architect Gizmo Pack are sold by the Traveling Merchant for 40 in total.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Paint Sprayer will work when the Architect Gizmo Pack is in your inventory. This is the only feature that works without equipping the Gizmo Pack.
- Its effects do not stack with those of its accessories used to craft it. For example, wearing both the Architect Gizmo Pack and Extendo Grip will not grant +6 range.
- Since the Architect Gizmo Pack has the same tile reach increment as the Extendo Grip, one can interact with NPCs, storage items, doors, and Switches from a slightly further distance than normal.
- The Paint Sprayer effect can be turned off with a toggle on the top left of the screen, so you can take advantage of the extended range without accidentally using paint.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though all items involved in crafting the Architect Gizmo Pack are also available on the Old-gen console version, it is only craftable on Desktop, Console, and Mobile.
- Although all ingredients and the Tinkerer's Workshop can be obtained pre-Hardmode, the Architect Gizmo Pack has an unusually high rarity of .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Paint Sprayer feature can now be turned off via an icon in the top left of the screen.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.