Architect Gizmo Pack
|Tooltip||Increases tile and wall placement speed and reach|
Automatically paints placed objects
- Internal Item ID: 3061
The Architect Gizmo Pack is an accessory which increases block and wall placement speed and reach and automatically paints placed objects, essentially granting all of the effects of the accessories used to craft it. All four items required to create the Architect Gizmo Pack are sold by the Traveling Merchant for
400000*40 in total.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its effects do not stack with those of its accessories used to craft it. For example, wearing both the Architect Gizmo Pack and Extendo Grip will not grant +6 range. However, it still stacks with the Toolbox and Toolbelt.
- Since the Architect Gizmo Pack has the same tile reach increment as the Extendo Grip, one can interact with NPCs, storage items, doors, and Switches from a slightly further distance than normal.
- The increase in placement speed also affects the speed at which blocks can be consumed at the Extractinator.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though all items involved in crafting the Architect Gizmo Pack are also available on the Old-gen console version, it is only craftable on Desktop, Console, and Mobile.
- Although all ingredients and the Tinkerer's Workshop can be obtained pre-Hardmode, the Architect Gizmo Pack has an unsually high rarity of .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Paint Sprayer feature can now be turned off via an icon in the top left of the screen.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.