Arctic Diving Gear
|Tooltip||Grants the ability to swim and greatly extends underwater breathing|
Provides light under water and extra mobility on ice
- Internal Item ID: 1861
The Arctic Diving Gear is an accessory that is crafted by combining the Jellyfish Diving Gear and Ice Skates. This accessory combines the swimming and breathing effects of the Diving Gear with the underwater lighting effect of the Jellyfish Necklace, as well as the extra mobility on ice effect of the Ice Skates. It will also protect you from getting the Chilled debuff when touching water in the Snow or Underground Snow biomes in Expert mode.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wearing the Familiar clothes wig will allow you to use the diving gear as vanity.
- The Arctic Diving Gear has a light blue glow, as opposed to the pink glow from the Jellyfish Diving Gear.
- The Arctic Diving Gear is very useful for exploring any flooded areas, and it can be obtained in pre-hardmode before any boss is defeated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.2. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.2. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.12773: Fixed a bug where sell price would display incorrectly.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.