|Environment||Underground – Cavern|
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||40 / 80|
|Max Life|| 260 / 520 (normal)|
400 / 800 (large)
|Defense|| 28 (normal)|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
|Inflicts debuff||16.67% chance|
|Debuff duration||120 seconds / 240 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Defense is cut in half|
|Internal NPC ID: 77|
The Armored Skeleton is a Hardmode enemy which can be found in the Caverns during Hardmode along with Skeleton Archers. They have a 1/6 chance to inflict the Broken Armor debuff for 2 minutes / 4 minutes on contact. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Approximately below lava level, a slightly larger, more powerful version of Armored Skeletons can spawn. They have 400 / 800 health and 32 defense.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Armored Skeletons appear to be wearing a bluer variation of the Ancient Cobalt Breastplate with spiked shoulder guards.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now has a chance to drop its respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Health, damage and defense reduced from 340, 60 and 36 to 260, 40 and 28 respectively.
- Now has a chance to drop Armor Polish and/or a Beam Sword.
- Heavy Skeleton variant no longer has a unique name, but it retains its stats.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.