Autoswing (also known as auto-swing, autofire, auto-fire, or auto-use) is a property that can apply to usable items, such as weapons and tools, where in the item is automatically reused when the ⚒ Use / Attack key/button is held down. In contrast, weapons without autoswing require that the player repeatedly clicks/presses in order to use them repeatedly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On this wiki, items with autoswing will feature the icon in the top-right corner of the infobox.
- Autoswing can be enabled on melee weapons and whips by certain accessories: Power Glove, Berserker's Glove, Feral Claws,Mechanical Glove, and Fire Gauntlet.
- Autoswing can be enabled for every weapon in the Settings menu.
- All weapons with the exception of a select few have autoswing enabled.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Autoswing is a useful attribute that should be considered when comparing weapons as it allows maximizing the number of hits. For example, all other statistics aside, an autoswing weapon that deals 30 base damage can be preferred over a non-autoswing weapon that deals 34 base damage.