- Internal Item ID: 935
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 5 row(s)
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 3 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Avenger Emblem is slightly weaker than the emblems used to craft it, giving 12% damage while they give 15% damage. It is better to use the warrior/summoner/ranger/sorcerer emblem first before using both.
- On the Old-gen console version and the Avenger Emblem can be acquired very early into Hardmode and with minimal difficulty, requiring only that the player remain in an versionUnderworld area largely untouched by Hardmode and defeat the Wall of Flesh several times. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, however, it requires the three Mechanical Boss souls and so can only be acquired just before fighting Plantera; this does reduce the amount of random chance in its acquisition, since all three varieties of souls are guaranteed to appear, and the Avenger Emblem can be made even with an emblem that did not match the player's chosen play style.
- While multiples of the Avenger Emblem cannot be worn at once, multiple emblems of different types (and the Mechanical Glove or Fire Gauntlet) will stack.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Crafting recipe changed to one of the four emblems and five of each of the Mechanical Boss souls.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.