We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||12% increased damage|
|Internal Item ID: 935|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
Console, Mobile, and Versions[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The avenger emblem is slightly weaker than the emblems used to craft it, giving 12% damage while they give 15% damage. It is better to use the warrior/ summoner/ ranger/ sorcerer emblem first before using both.
- On the Console version and Mobile versions the Avenger Emblem can be acquired very early into Hardmode and with minimal difficulty, requiring only that the player remain in an Underworld area largely untouched by Hardmode and defeat the Wall of Flesh several times. On the Desktop version, however, it requires the three Mechanical Boss souls and so can only be acquired just before fighting Plantera; this does reduce the amount of random chance in its acquisition, since all three varieties of souls are guaranteed to appear, and the Avenger Emblem can be made even with an emblem that did not match the player's chosen play style.
- While multiples of the Avenger Emblem cannot be worn at once, multiple emblems of different types will stack.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- 126.96.36.199: Crafting recipe changed to one of the four emblems and five of each of the Mechanical Boss souls.
- 1.2: Introduced.