Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||13 / 94|
|Max Life||30 / 268|
|Defense||4 / 16|
|KB Resist||5% / 15%|
- Internal NPC ID: -5
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similarly to Black and Mother Slimes, the Baby Slime blends slightly with the background of the Cavern layer, making it difficult to detect. As such, it can often catch players off-guard.
- When Baby Slimes are spawned upon the death of their mother, they can find themselves on a slightly different position from where the parent was. This can make them spawn on the other side of a one block thick ground, potentially passing through the roof of a house.
- When killed with Tally Counter equipped, it will always say "Kill count unavailable".
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Baby Slimes are capable of containing bonus drops, Mother Slimes are not.
- The Baby Slime, Spiked Slime , and Slimeling are the only slimes without an own banner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.