|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||13 / 26 (70) (92)|
|Max Life||30 / 60 (198) (264)|
|Defense||4 / 4 (12) (16)|
|KB Resist||5% / 23%|
- Internal NPC ID: -5
Baby Slimes are slimes that are spawned from a defeated Mother Slime. 1 to 3 Baby Slimes will spawn after a Mother Slime is defeated. They are less powerful than Black Slimes, but should still be considered dangerous.
Baby Slimes have a similar resemblance to Black Slimes. The two are not to be confused with each other as they have different attacks and coin drops.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similarly to Black and Mother Slimes, the Baby Slime blends slightly with the background of the Cavern layer, making it difficult to detect. As such, it can often catch players off-guard.
- When Baby Slimes are spawned upon the death of their mother, they can find themselves on a slightly different position from where the parent was. This can make them spawn on the other side of a one block thick ground, effectively passing through the roof if your House is below.
- Baby Slimes are capable of containing bonus drops. Despite this, the Mother Slime that carries them cannot contain such bonus drops.
- The Baby Slime is one of the few enemies that has no Banner.
- When killed with Tally Counter equipped, it will always say "Kill count unavailable".
Achievement[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.