Ball O' Hurt
|Use time||45 Very Slow|
- Ball 'O Hurt
The Ball O' Hurt is a type of flail that is obtainable by smashing a Shadow Orb with a hammer, or by looting a Corrupt Crate that is obtained by fishing in the Corruption. It also emits small particles similar to those of other objects in the Corruption.
Like any other flail, you can hold down the mouse button to flail it around as you walk, but it may get stuck when you close a door.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson Flail counterpart of the Ball O' Hurt is the Meatball. However, it is crafted rather than looted. Its Crimson Heart melee weapon counterpart is The Rotted Fork.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A somewhat humorous modifier for this weapon is "Hurtful", making it the "Hurtful Ball O' Hurt".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Sprite updated.
- New physics added for flails.
- Renamed from Ball 'O Hurt to Ball O' Hurt.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.