Ball O' Hurt
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- Ball 'O Hurt
The Ball O' Hurt is a type of flail that is obtainable by smashing a Shadow Orb with a hammer, or by looting a Corrupt Crate that is obtained by fishing in the Corruption. It also emits small particles similar to those of other objects in the Corruption.
Like any other flail, you can hold down the mouse button to flail it around your character, damaging nearby enemies with minimal knockback. If mouse is released during this action, the flail will be thrown. If the mouse button is pressed while flail is mid-air, it will drop to the ground.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson Flail counterpart of the Ball O' Hurt is the Meatball. However, it is crafted rather than looted. Its Crimson Heart melee weapon counterpart is The Rotted Fork.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A somewhat humorous modifier for this weapon is "Hurtful", making it the "Hurtful Ball O' Hurt".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Damage doubled from 15 to 30.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Sprite updated.
- New physics added for flails.
- Renamed from Ball 'O Hurt to Ball O' Hurt.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.