Bamboo is a placeable block that naturally generates in the Jungle biome and grows on Jungle grass submerged in shallow water (at least 2 and at most 5 tiles deep). Like most plants, Bamboo will not grow in front of a wall (including Glass Walls and Fences). Bamboo can also be found in Jungle and Bramble Crates. It can be mined with any pickaxe or drill, and can be used to craft Bamboo-themed furniture, blocks, and walls.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Bamboo Platform (2)||By Hand|
|Bamboo Work Bench|
|Bamboo Chandelier||Iron Anvil|
|Bamboo Candelabra||Work Bench|
|Bamboo Fence (4)|
|Bamboo Wall (4)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most other plants, Bamboo tends to grow in very long intervals, sometimes taking up to two in-game days to fully grow to its maximum height.
- Though it may appear that growing Bamboo is harvestable using an axe, it actually requires a pickaxe or drill.
- Bamboo can be grown outside the Jungle biome by planting Jungle grass under an appropriate amount of water.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.