Band of Regeneration
- Internal Item ID: 49
The Band of Regeneration is an accessory that can be found in Gold Chests in the Underground and Cavern biomes and in Living Mahogany Trees in the Underground Jungle. When equipped, it regenerates 1 / 0.5 life every second. This effect stacks with the player's natural life regeneration, but unlike the natural regeneration, does not slow or stop when the player is moving or being attacked.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since players naturally regenerate life, the Band of Regeneration just improves that functionality, so that players will regenerate faster.
- Because the player's natural life regeneration slows or stops during movement or attacks, the Band is useful in that it regenerates life at a constant rate regardless of those conditions.
- The Band of Regeneration counters the Bleeding debuff caused by Werewolf, Skeletron (Expert Mode) and Angler Fish.
- Heavy users of magic in a Corruption world will probably want a second and third Band of Regeneration, and Bands of Starpower to go with them, in order to make two Mana Regeneration Bands and upgrade one to Celestial Cuffs.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased healing gain from 0.5 HP per second to 1 HP per second.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Inventory sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.