Band of Starpower
- Internal Item ID: 111
The Band of Starpower is an accessory that increases the player's maximum mana by 20. It can only be found by smashing Shadow Orbs in the Underground Corruption or from Corrupt Crates , making it nearly unobtainable in Crimson worlds.
On the , they can be found in versionLiving Trees, making them possible to obtain in a Crimson world.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In a Crimson world, it is possible to create an artificial Corruption biome (from materials acquired from a Corruption world), create a fishing pond inside the artificial Corruption biome, and fish for Corrupt Crates. However, it is overall much easier to create a new Corruption world. Note that it might be necessary to create multiple worlds until one has Corruption (see here for how to quickly determine the world's evil biome). On Desktop and Console, it is possible to select the evil biome upon world generation (given the Wall of Flesh has already been defeated at least once in any world).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Can now be found with prefixes that add various benefits, see the reforging page for more information.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- The functionality was changed from a mana regenerative ability to +20 max mana.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.