Band of Starpower
- Internal Item ID: 111
The Band of Starpower is an accessory that increases the player's maximum mana by 20. It can only be found by smashing Shadow Orbs in the Underground Corruption or from Corrupt Crates , making it nearly unobtainable in Crimson worlds.
On the , they can be found in versionLiving Trees, making them possible to obtain in a Crimson world.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In a Corruption world, any magically-oriented player will want at to make at least least two Mana Regeneration Bands, and upgrade one to Celestial Cuffs.
- In a Crimson world, it is possible to create an artificial Corruption biome (from materials acquired from a Corruption world), create a fishing pond inside the artificial Corruption biome, and fish for Corrupt Crates. However, it is overall much easier to create a new Corruption world. Note that it might be necessary to create multiple worlds until one has Corruption (see here for how to quickly determine the world's evil biome). On Desktop and Console, it is possible to select the evil biome upon world generation (given the Wall of Flesh has already been defeated at least once in any world).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- The functionality was changed from a mana regenerative ability to +20 max mana.
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.