Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Barrel is a Storage item that has 40 slots for storing Items, similar to the Chest. It can be crafted using 9 Wood and 1 Iron Bar. The crafting recipe requires only half as much iron as chests, but requires a Sawmill rather than a Workbench. Other than this, the difference is aesthetic.
Barrels can only be harvested with a Pickaxe when empty.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer requires a Hammer to break; needs a Pickaxe instead. Storage space doubled to 40, up from 20 previously.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.