We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Barrel is a Storage item that has 40 slots for storing Items, similar to the Chest. It can be crafted using 9 Wood and 1 Iron Bar. The crafting recipe requires only half as much iron as chests, but requires a Sawmill rather than a Workbench. Other than this, the difference is aesthetic.
Barrels can only be harvested with a Pickaxe when empty.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer requires a Hammer to break; needs a Pickaxe instead. Storage space doubled to 40, up from 20 previously.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.