|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||65 / 130|
|Max Life||270 / 540|
|KB Resist||70% / 73%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 532
The Basilisk is a Hardmode enemy found in the Underground Desert Biome. They move quickly and highly resist Knockback, making them a very formidable enemy to fight against. They have a chance of dropping Sturdy Fossils and a rare chance to drop the Ancient Horn, which summons a mount version of the Basilisk.
The Basilisk is essentially a much stronger version of the Antlion Charger.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When fighting Basilisks, fighting them from above or with weapons that deal high knockback is a good idea.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In mythology, Basilisks are often depicted as snake-like creatures that can kill with their gaze or poisonous breath.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.