|Type||Weapon – Drop|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||12 Very Fast|
The Bat Scepter is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that auto-fires homing bat projectiles. 1-3 projectiles are fired per shot. The projectiles will not bounce off blocks, instead dissipating on contact (unlike the Bee Gun and Wasp Gun). It is dropped by the Pumpking during the Pumpkin Moon event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bats will not start homing in on an enemy immediately. They must travel a certain distance first. Since bats are fired in a random cone pattern, and disappear rather than ricochet on contact with blocks, this restricts the number of bats that can hit an enemy in confined areas like the Dungeon.
- The projectiles cannot enter most liquids, but can enter Honey.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Once you have obtained the Bat Scepter, it will make farming the Pumpkin Moon very easy, if needed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is technically the Halloween version of the Bee Gun and Wasp Gun.
- The Bat Scepter makes the same sound as Wings when fired.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 184.108.40.206.