|Type||Weapon – Drop|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||12 Very Fast|
The Bat Scepter is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that auto-fires 1-3 homing bat projectiles per shot. The projectiles will not bounce off blocks, but will dissipate upon contact instead, unlike the Bee Gun and Wasp Gun. The Bat Scepter is dropped by Pumpking during the Pumpkin Moon event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bats will not start homing in on an enemy immediately. They must travel a certain distance first. Since bats are fired in a random cone pattern, and disappear rather than ricochet on contact with blocks, this restricts the number of bats that can hit an enemy in confined areas like the Dungeon.
- The projectiles cannot enter water or lava, but can enter Honey.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is technically the Halloween version of the Bee Gun and Wasp Gun.
- The Bat Scepter makes the same sound as Wings when fired.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 126.96.36.199.