|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots a beam of light|
- Sword Beam
The Beam Sword is a rare Hardmode sword that fires a gold-colored projectile that also emits a small amount of light. It can be swung more frequently than its projectile can fire. It has a 1/150 (0.67%) chance of being dropped by Armored Skeletons.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The beam cannot penetrate blocks or enemies. This allows the beam to ignore any piercing invincibility frames that enemies gain from being hit by the sword.
- The beam has an internal cooldown of approximately 1 second. The weapon cannot be switched to another item while the beam is on cool-down. The end of the cooldown is signaled by the same sound as your mana refilling.
- The Frostbrand is a slightly weaker alternative to the Beam Sword that can Autoswing and pierce one enemy with its projectile.
- The Beam Sword sword is very similar to the Enchanted Sword, in appearance and in effect.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.