Bee armor is an armor set which offers minion boosts. It is the only minion-boosting gear available prior to Hardmode. Wearing the full set grants 23% increased minion damage and increases the wearer's minion capacity by 2 (to a total of 3).
Crafting all pieces requires a total of 30 Bee Wax, which is a 100% drop from the Queen Bee boss. Bee Wax drops in stacks of 16-29 each time; crafting the entire set therefore requires defeating Queen Bee 2 times.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonuses are composed of the following:
- 4% minion damage each from Headgear and Breastplate, 5% from Greaves, and 10% from set bonus.
- +1 minion capacity from Headgear, and +1 from Breastplate.
- The combined bonuses from the bee armor are +23% minion damage and +2 minion capacity.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed bug where the player's hand would draw behind the head when wearing Bee armor.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.