Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Causes stars to fall and releases bees after taking damage|
- Internal Item ID: 1247
The Bee Cloak is a Hardmode accessory that combines the effects of the Star Cloak and the Honey Comb. When the player is injured, three stars will fall on the player's current location and bees are released.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Star Cloak's, Bee Cloak's and Star Veil's falling star effects don't stack. Only three stars will fall at a time no matter how many of these items you have equipped.
- The Honey Comb's, Sweetheart Necklace's, Honey Balloon's and Bee Cloak's bee spawning effects also don't stack. Only one set of bees will appear after being damaged no matter how many of these items you have equipped.
- Because the Bee Cloak is a much later game item than other bee summoning items, bees as a damage source are likely obsolete by the time it becomes craftable. However, it can also be used to activate the set bonus of:
- Because the falling stars deal magic damage, they can trigger the Spectre armor set bonus when hitting an enemy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.