|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Rarity|| (Angler quest) |
- Internal Tile ID: 240
Trophies are decorative furniture items which usually have a 10% chance to be dropped from most bosses. While they can be considered the "boss version of banners", they are purely cosmetic and do not provide any bonuses. Some trophies can only be rewarded by the Angler for completing fishing quests. In total, there are 30 / 31 / 27 / 24 trophies.
Pre-Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Trophies from the Pumpkin Moon can only be dropped in wave 15 (10+) and have a drop chance of 100%. Trophies from the Frost Moon can only be dropped after completing wave 14 (7) and their drop chance increases with every wave, from 4.17% (6.25%) up to 12.5% (100%).
|Old One's Army||Pumpkin Moon||Frost Moon||Pirate Invasion||Martian Madness|
Fishing[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite generally considered as bosses, Turkor the Ungrateful, Lepus and the Celestial Pillars do not drop trophies.
- The trophies are a reference to hunting, where hunters put their prey's parts (usually heads) on a wooden rack to have bragging rights.
- All trophies represent a part of the Boss on a Weapon Rack, except King Slime's trophy.
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, most likely from the Ninja inside it.
- The Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- The Eater of Worlds' trophy is one of its eyes.
- The Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of its knees, possibly referencing the phrase "the bee's knees."
- The Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue, which is a likely reference to the unique death message "<PlayerName> was licked." and one of its exclusive debuffs, The Tongue.
- The Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- The trophies of The Twins are Retinazer's laser cannon and Spazmatism's cursed flamethrower.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- Plantera's trophy is its bulb, referencing the object that summons it.
- Golem's trophy is its chest which depicts a Lihzahrd Brick-themed sun.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is its tail.
- The Lunatic Cultist's trophy is its mask.
- The Moon Lord's trophy is its heart.
- Ocram's trophy is the crystal on its forehead.
- The Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches/arms.
- The Pumpking's trophy is its cloak's buckle.
- The Ice Queen's trophy is her crown on top of her head.
- Santa-NK1's trophy is its head with the Santa Mask torn off.
- The Everscream's trophy is its branch and one of its eyes.
- The Flying Dutchman's trophy is a Jolly Roger flag, a common archetype of pirates.
- The Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- The Dark Mage's trophy is its floating book.
- The Ogre's trophy is its head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of her feet.
- On the minimap, the Compass Rose, Wall Anchor and Ship's Wheel are also referred to as trophies, but the Life Preserver is not considered a trophy.
- After updating to a Desktop 1.3-equivalent, the Ocram Trophy became unobtainable.
- It was removed entirely from the Mobile version. Upon updating, all existing Ocram Trophies were replaced with 10 each.
- Any Ocram Trophy already existing in character inventories or worlds prior to the update is still placed.
- Also, all the trophies of Ocrams that were placed in worlds before 1.3 on Mobile were replaced with the Ancient Cultist Trophy during the update.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Four new trophies introduced; Flying Dutchman, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord. Angler quest reward sell price increased from 10 to 50 .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Six new trophies introduced, two with the King Slime and Duke Fishron bosses and four as Angler quest rewards.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]