We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more minions|
|Buff tooltip||Increased max number of minions|
The Bewitching Table is a furniture item that can be placed and then right-clicked (⚷ Open / Activate) to grant the Bewitched buff, which increases the player's minion capacity by 1 and lasts for 10 minutes. It can be found naturally-placed in the Dungeon, and in Hardmode is sold by the Witch Doctor for 10 if the Wizard is present.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bewitching Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- It can be placed on tables.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The staff on the buff icon seems to be a Raven Staff.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.