Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more minions|
|Buff tooltip||Increased max number of minions|
The Bewitching Table is a furniture item that can be placed and then right-clicked (⚷ Open / Activate) to grant the Bewitched buff, which increases the player's minion capacity by 1 and lasts for 10 minutes. It can be found naturally-placed in the Dungeon, and in Hardmode is sold by the Witch Doctor for 10 if the Wizard is present.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bewitching Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- The staff on the buff icon seems to be a Raven Staff.
- It can be placed on tables.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.