Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more minions|
|Buff duration||10 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Increased max number of minions|
|Buy / Sell||10 / 2|
The Bewitching Table is a furniture item that can be placed and then right-clicked (
) to grant the Bewitched buff, which increases the player's minion capacity by 1 and lasts for 10 minutes. It can be found naturally-placed in the Dungeon, and in Hardmode is sold by the Witch Doctor for 10 if the Wizard is present.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bewitching Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- The staff on the buff icon seems to be a Raven Staff.
- It can be placed on tables.
- It's not only useful for summoners but also other classes.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()