|Placeable||(3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more minions|
The Bewitching Table is a furniture item that can be placed and then right-clicked (⚷ Open / Activate) to grant the Bewitched buff, which increases the player's minion capacity by 1 and lasts for 10 minutes. It can be found naturally-placed in the Dungeon, and in Hardmode is sold by the Witch Doctor for
100000*10 if the Wizard is present.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bewitching Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- It counts as a Table for crafting purposes, and can be placed on tables.
- The Bewitching Table does not have an effect on sentries summoned using the Tavernkeep's summon weapons, as they are sentries, not regular minions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The staff on the buff icon seems to be a Slime Staff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now emits light.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.