The Bezoar is an accessory that grants the player immunity to the Poisoned debuff. It has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50) chance to drop from Hornets and Hardmode Moss Hornets in the Underground Jungle biome. Bezoars are also dropped from Toxic Sludges in the Underground and Cavern layers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is one of the four components of the Ankh Shield that can be obtained in Pre-Hardmode, the others being the Obsidian Skull, Cobalt Shield, and Nazar.
- A bezoar is a lump of mass trapped in the digestive system, historically believed to have antibiotic and poison-curing effects.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite changed.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed a typo causing Bezoars to drop from the Steampunker (178) instead of Moss Hornet (176).
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.