We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Immunity to Poison|
|Internal Item ID: 887|
The Bezoar is an accessory that grants the player immunity from Poison debuffs. It has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50 ) chance to drop from Hornets, and hardmode Moss Hornets in the Underground Jungle biome. Bezoars are also dropped from Toxic Sludges in the Underground and Cavern layers.
It is one of the ingredients required to make the Medicated Bandage, which is a crafting material required to make the Ankh Charm. The Ankh Charm can then be used to make the Ankh Shield. See this image for the Ankh Shield's crafting tree.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is part of the 4 components of the Ankh Shield that can be obtained in pre-Hardmode, the others being the Obsidian Skull, Cobalt Shield and Nazar.
- A bezoar is a lump of mass trapped in the digestive system, historically believed to have antibiotic and poison-curing effects.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite changed.
- 1.2.3: Fixed a typo causing Bezoars to drop from the Steampunker (178) instead of Moss Hornet (176).
- 22.214.171.124: Now dropped by Moss Hornets.
- 1.2: Introduced.