- Internal Item ID: 963
The Black Belt is a Hardmode, post-Plantera accessory which has a 8.33% / 15.97% (1/12 / 23/144) chance to drop from Bone Lee in the post-Plantera Dungeon. The Black Belt grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks and hazards, such as spikes and lava. A cloud of smoke surrounds the player upon a successful dodge.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player is wearing Turtle Armor, damage reflection will still occur as it normally would, even if the attack is dodged.
- If a player is wearing the Paladin's Shield, incoming damage from teammates can still be dodged.
- A successful dodge does not negate the chance to receive any given attack's associated debuff. This may be a bug.
- If the Cross Necklace or Star Veil is equipped and the player dodges an attack, the invincibility period stacks with the Black Belt, providing a total of 2 seconds of invincibility.
- This item is incredibly useful when fighting Dungeon Guardians or the Empress of Light during the day because the high damage from their attacks may be completely negated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The black belt is used to denote a martial arts trainee with the highest obtainable rank attained during training.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now has an increased drop rate (23 in 144 or 15.97%) in Expert mode. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now has an increased drop rate (23 in 144 or 15.97%) in Expert mode. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with increased drop rate (23 in 144 or 15.97%) in Expert mode.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Now has an increased drop rate (23 in 144 or 15.97%) in Expert mode.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.