- Internal Item ID: 963
The Black Belt is a Hardmode, post-Plantera accessory which has a
8.33*1/12 (8.33%) / 15.97*23/144 (15.97%) chance to drop from Bone Lee in the post-Plantera Dungeon. The Black Belt grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks and hazards, such as spikes and lava. A cloud of smoke surrounds the player upon a successful dodge.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player is wearing Turtle armor, damage reflection will still occur as it normally would, even if the attack is dodged.
- If a player is wearing the Paladin's Shield, incoming damage from teammates can still be dodged.
- A successful dodge does not negate the chance to receive any given attack's associated debuff. This may be a bug.
- If the Cross Necklace or Star Veil is equipped and the player dodges an attack, the invincibility period stacks with the Black Belt, providing a total of 2 seconds of invincibility.
- This item is incredibly useful when fighting Dungeon Guardians or the Empress of Light during the day because the high damage from their attacks may be completely negated.
- The dodge ability can prevent fall damage.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The black belt is used to denote a martial arts trainee with the highest obtainable rank attained during training.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.