We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Gives a chance to dodge attacks|
|Internal Item ID: 963|
The Black Belt is a Hardmode, post-Plantera accessory which has a 8.33% / 12.5% (1/12 / 1/8 ) chance to drop from Bone Lee in the post-Plantera Dungeon. The Black Belt grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks and hazards, such as spikes and lava. A cloud of smoke surrounds the player upon a successful dodge.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player is wearing Turtle Armor, damage reflection will still occur as it normally would, even if the attack is dodged.
- If a player is wearing the Paladin's Shield, incoming damage from teammates can still be dodged.
- A successful dodge does not negate the chance to receive any given attack's associated debuff.
- If the Cross Necklace or Star Veil is equipped and the player dodges an attack, the invincibility period stacks with the Black Belt, providing a total of 2 seconds of invincibility.
- This item is incredibly useful when fighting Dungeon Guardians because the high damage from from their attacks may be completely negated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The black belt is used to denote a martial arts trainee with the highest obtainable rank, attained during training.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Introduced.