Black Scorpions are harmless critters that can be caught with a Bug Net and do not normally interact with the player in any other way, except in that they can be killed by both players and enemies. They have 5 health and usually serve as ambient entities in Terraria. Black Scorpions only spawn in the Desert. Its counterpart is the Scorpion.
All naturally spawned Black Scorpions can be caught with the Bug Net or Golden Bug Net , and carried in the player's inventory (or placed in storage). If a critter caught with any Bug Net is taken from inventory and "used" (placed), it is again released into the environment at the cursor and behaves as usual.
A Black Scorpion Cage occupies a 6x3 space. It displays an animated Black Scorpion inside.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Can now be used to craft Scorpion Statues.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now be sold for 15 .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Can now be used as bait. Fixed issue where Scorpions worked with King Statue and Traveling Merchant did not.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.