Blade of Grass
Blade of Grass
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||29 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Has a chance to poison enemies|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Item ID: 190|
The Blade of Grass is a broadsword with a slightly longer reach than the Fiery Greatsword, and an average attack speed. It has a green particle effect resembling leaves when swung, and a 25% chance of inflicting the Poisoned debuff. It is one of the key ingredients in crafting the Night's Edge.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Desktop version and Console version[edit | edit source]
Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Blade of Grass is a pun which refers to the fact that individual grass leaves are known as "blades" of grass.
- The Blade of Grass is the second largest sword in the game, after the Breaker Blade.
- Prior to the 1.2 update, the Blade of Grass appeared to be a grass sawtooth katana. The sprite was changed into a larger, double-edged sword with a high increase of grass texture.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now requires only 12 Stingers instead of 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1:
- No longer requires Silver Broadsword to be crafted.
- Spore requirement reduced from 20 to 12. Stinger requirement reduced from 20 to 15.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Speed increased from slow to average.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can inflict the Poisoned debuff, ingredients changed from 40 Jungle Roses to 20 Jungle Spores.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.