|Use time||6 Insanely Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 1827
The Bladed Glove is a rare fast-hitting melee weapon with really short range that can drop only during the Halloween seasonal event. It can be a very effective weapon when fighting pre-hardmode melee enemies.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
The Bladed Glove has a 1/2000 (0.05%) chance of being dropped by any weak enemy during the Halloween seasonal event. Weak enemies are enemies with less than 20 defense, 40 damage and up to 5 of loot. These will be mostly pre hardmode enemies. When playing in expert mode all enemies are much stronger and therefore these conditions limit the amount of enemies that can drop the Bloody Machete and Bladed Glove to just a couple, especially during hardmode. See the table below for clarication.
|Weak enemies in Expert mode|
|Always||Only before Hardmode||Only during Hardmode|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the Bladed Glove already has an extremely fast swing speed, Melee Attack speed modifiers (Such as Cobalt Armor) add greatly to its value and strength.
- With its incredibly fast attack speed, and powerful knockback, it is a safe and effective weapon for fighting numerous enemies as the knockback practically creates a shield around the player. It is not advised to use it on enemies that are immune to knockback, nor on enemies that have high defense, such as most Hardmode enemies, unless you are farming them for money with the Lucky Coin, Greedy Ring, or Coin Ring.
- Using the Goblin Invasion is a good way to farm this weapon, as all enemies qualify for its drop and they spawn constantly.
- Another way to farm this item is to wait for a Blood Moon, build a box to stay in, and use minions to attack enemies outside the box. A Water Candle and Battle Potion will increase the spawn rate even more.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Freddy Krueger's glove in the film A Nightmare on Elm Street, compliant with the situation in which it drops (Halloween).
- The Fetid Baghnakhs could be considered the superior Hardmode variant of the Bladed Glove.
- On mobile, the blade part of the bladed gloves change color as you swing.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now be reforged.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.