We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Immunity to Darkness|
|Internal Item ID: 888|
The Blindfold is a Hardmode accessory that has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50 ) chance to drop from a Corrupt Slime, Slimeling, or Dark Mummy. This item grants immunity for the equipped player to the Darkness debuff; however, it will not protect the player from Blackout or Obstructed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the fact that the Corrupt Slimes and the Slimelings are both only found in Corruption worlds, and that Dark Mummies are somewhat rare on top of requiring at least one section of Corrupt/Crimson desert, players with Crimson worlds may have more trouble getting this accessory.
- Despite inflicting Darkness, neither Black Slimes nor Demons can drop Blindfolds.
- The Blindfold will only be visible on the player if no helmet is equipped. This can be bypassed with a Familiar Wig.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Blindfold is the only accessory used in the Ankh Charm that isn't a combination of two others.
- The Blindfold is the only Ankh Charm material that is visible when worn.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Introduced.