Blizzard in a Bottle
- Internal Item ID: 987
The Blizzard in a Bottle is an accessory which works similarly to the Cloud in a Bottle, allowing the player to double-jump. Instead of a cloud being produced when the player jumps, a trail of snow is produced at the player's feet, accelerating the player 8 blocks upwards. Put together with their first jump, the player can reach up to 14 blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Cloud in a Bottle, the Blizzard in a Bottle grants the player a horizontal speed boost for the duration of the second jump. This allows the player to quickly change directions in mid-air while maintaining some speed, allowing the Hermes Boots or any of its upgrades to quickly get back up to top speed.
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Blizzard double jump|
- With the Shiny Red Balloon equipped, total jump height increases to 25 blocks (10½ blocks + 14½ blocks); in other words, the maximum possible height that can be fallen before beginning to take fall damage.
- This item can stack with the Cloud in a Bottle, the Tsunami in a Bottle, the Fart in a Jar and Sandstorm in a Bottle for up to five extra jumps.
- The Blizzard jump goes higher than the Cloud and Tsunami jumps, but lower than the Fart and Sandstorm jumps.
- The double-jump can be used as a fall safety device; use it shortly before hitting the ground to reset your fall damage and land safely.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.