|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Banner||Blood Feeder Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 241
The Blood Feeder is a Hardmode enemy that spawn in pools of water in the Crimson during Hardmode. Although it is not the direct Crimson counterpart to the Corrupt Goldfish, it has identical damage values, lower defense, and similarly low health; They have higher stats than Corrupt and Vicious Goldfish. They are immune to the Confused debuff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Blood Feeder is one of the weakest enemies in Hardmode.
- The Bestiary entry for the Blood Feeder: "Like the piranha, these swarming fish thirst for blood. Birthed from tainted blood themselves, their hunger is truly intense."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased damage from 30 to 50, defense from 4 to 20, maximum health from 20 to 150, and base number of dropped coins from 350 to 5.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.