Blood Rain Bow
|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Rains blood from the sky|
'Reign in Blood'
- Internal Item ID: 4381
The Blood Rain Bow is a pre-Hardmode bow which rains 1–3 streams of blood from the sky instead of arrows. Each shot consumes one arrow from the player's inventory. The streams fall in a widespread area where the cursor is pointed, but are blocked by solid blocks. It has a
12.5*1/8 (12.5%) chance to drop from a Wandering Eye Fish or Zombie Merman.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While using this bow, unique arrow effects are not applied. It is advised to use arrows with high damage, which carries over to the blood streams.
- The Blood Rain Bow can be useful for fighting the Eater of Worlds due to the large hitbox of its long body, which mitigates the projectiles' inaccuracy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bow can be considered a pre-Hardmode counterpart to the Daedalus Stormbow due to its similar ability to rain projectiles from the sky.
- If Blood and Gore is disabled in the Settings, the bow rains down greyish clouds instead. Its functionality is unaffected.
- The tooltip 'Reign in Blood' is a reference to the thrash metal band Slayer's third studio album by the same name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Drop chance increased from 1/24 to 1/8.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.