Blood Rain Bow
|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Rains blood from the sky|
'Reign in Blood'
- Internal Item ID: 4381
The Blood Rain Bow is a pre-Hardmode bow which rains 1-3 streams of blood from the sky instead of arrows. Each shot consumes one arrow from the player’s inventory. The streams fall in a widespread area where the cursor is pointed, but are blocked by solid blocks. It has a 4.17% chance to drop from a Wandering Eye Fish or Zombie Merman.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip might be a reference to the album "Reign in Blood," or the song "Raining Blood" from the same album, by the thrash metal band Slayer.
- The bow can be considered a pre-Hardmode counterpart to the Daedalus Stormbow due to its similar ability to rain projectiles from the sky.
- If you have Blood and Gore turned off in the Settings, it rains down greyish clouds instead. Its functionality is unaffected.
- While using this bow, unique arrow effects are not applied. It is advised to use arrows with high damage, which carries over to the blood streams.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.