|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||Allows the collection of seeds for ammo|
- Internal Item ID: 281
The Blowpipe is a ranged weapon that auto-fires Seeds and Darts as ammunition. When a Blowpipe is in a player’s inventory, there is a chance that any vegetation growing on normal grass blocks will yield some Seeds. Flowers growing in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes can also yield Seeds. Both wild and cultivated flowers typically drop 4 Seeds at a time. Long grass typically drops 1-2 Seeds.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Seeds used by the Blowpipe cannot be planted.
- Inversely, seeds that can be planted cannot be used as ammo for the Blowpipe.
- It cannot be obtained from Wooden Crates, despite the fact that many other rare items found in Wooden Chests can.
- Much like an early boomerang, the blowpipe can be a time-efficient weapon in early Expert/Mastermode since it is a ranged weapon with practically costless ammunition. This allows more endurance safely killing "bullet sponge" mobs while exploring in the early game.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as ranged.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced, listed as ranged.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced, listed as ranged.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as ranged.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, listed as ranged.