(Redirected from Blue Jellyfish (bait))
- The Blue Jellyfish bait item is caught by Fishing in Underground or Cavern water bodies.
- The Green Jellyfish bait item is caught under the same conditions as Blue Jellyfish, but requires Hardmode. Once Hardmode is activated, there is a 1/2 (50%) chance that a Jellyfish bait item caught in the Underground or below will be Green (likewise for Blue).
- The Pink Jellyfish bait item is caught by Fishing in an Ocean biome.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As Terraria item names are now stored in separate language files, the "name" statistic for items are now merely internal placeholders. The three different Jellyfish share the same statistical listing, with their internal name being "Jellyfish(es)," humorously referencing the odd grammar rule that the word "fish" can already be used as its plural form, without having to add the "es" suffix.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now has a sell value.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now has a sell value. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now has a sell value. ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.