Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- Blue Moon
The Blue Moon is a flail that can be found in Gold Chests within the Dungeon, or Golden Lock Boxes found in Dungeon and Stockade Crates. When used, it will emit light around it. The Blue Moon is stronger than the Ball O' Hurt or The Meatball, but is weaker than the Sunfury.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Blue Moon is especially effective in dealing with goblins, clumps of enemies, and large enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to match the Water Bolt spell and the Muramasa in appearance, likely because all these weapons are acquired from the Dungeon.
- The item's name refers to a blue moon, a natural phenomenon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Damage increased from 23 to 54.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now has a 1/7 (14.29%) chance of being dropped from Golden Lock Boxes which have a 1/6 (16.67%) chance of being obtained when opening Dungeon Crates.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 30 to 23.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics and stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with mechanics and stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with sprites, mechanics, and stats of Desktop 1.2.