|Use time||44 Very Slow|
The Blue Moon is a flail that can be found in Gold Chests within the Dungeon, or Golden Lock Boxes found in Dungeon Crates. When used, it will emit light around it. This flail is stronger than the Ball O' Hurt or The Meatball, but is weaker than the Sunfury.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Blue Moon is especially effective in dealing with Goblins, clumps of enemies, and large enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to match the Water Bolt spell and the Muramasa in appearance, maybe because all these weapons are acquired from the Dungeon.
- This item's name refers to a blue moon, a natural phenomenon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 30 to 23.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics and stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with mechanics and stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with sprites, mechanics, and stats of Desktop 1.2.