Stained Glass are a group of walls made from combining Gems with Glass Walls. They work like the normal glass wall besides changing the color of the sunlight to match that of the stained glass. Multicolored stained glass causes sunlight to shift through the color spectrum in a similar manner to Rainbow Brick, although dimmer.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can be very profitable to turn gems into stained glass and sell that instead of selling the gems outright due to the low value of the materials required.
- One can achieve a stained glass look on foreground Glass Blocks by simply painting glass in a deep color.
- Diamonds and Amber are the only gems without a Stained Glass variant.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.