|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy some tiles|
- Bomb Fish
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bomb Fish does not cause the Demolitionist to spawn, despite being an explosive.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Sticky Bombs, Bomb Fish are useful when a safe and precise detonation is required, such as when destroying Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts.
- While Bomb Fish sell for
200*2 , Sticky Bombs only sell for 100*1 (50% less). Therefore, it may be preferable to sell Bomb Fish and craft and use Sticky Bombs instead.
- Due to the nearly doubled maximum stack size (Sticky Bombs only stack up to 50), Bomb Fish can be useful for saving inventory space when using large amounts of explosives.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the rest of its characteristics are identical to the Sticky Bomb, the Bomb Fish does not generate a faint glow when thrown, due to not having a fuse.
- The Bomb Fish is one of three fished consumables, the other two being the Honeyfin and the Frost Daggerfish.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.