We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
Bomb Fish are explosives obtained through fishing. They act as Sticky Bombs, sticking to any blocks that it is thrown at.
- Despite being an explosive, the Bomb Fish doesn't let the Demolitionist spawn.
- Bomb Fish are very useful when trying to destroy Crimson Hearts or Shadow Orbs as they don't bounce around, and you don't need to create barriers to keep them from rolling away.
- However, if one has access to, or a good stock of Bombs, it's better to make Sticky Bombs and sell Bomb Fishes, as they are worth more.
- Due to the doubled stack size, Bomb Fish can be useful for saving inventory space when using large amounts of explosives.
- This seems to be a reference from the game The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess from the Zelda series