|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy most tiles|
- Bomb Fish
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Sticky Bombs, Bomb Fish are useful when a safe and precise detonation is required, such as when destroying Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts.
- While Bomb Fish sell for 2, Sticky Bombs only sell for 1 (50% less). Therefore, it may be preferable to sell Bomb Fish and craft and use Sticky Bombs instead.
- Due to the nearly doubled maximum stack size (Sticky Bombs only stack up to 30), Bomb Fish can be useful for saving inventory space when using large amounts of explosives.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the rest of its characteristics are identical to the Sticky Bomb, the Bomb Fish does not generate a faint glow when thrown, due to not having a fuse.
- The Bomb Fish is one of three fished consumables, the other two being the Honeyfin and the Frost Daggerfish.
- As an explosive, this can be used to get the demolitionist to move in.
- The Bomb Fish may be a reference to the Water Bombs and Bomb Fish from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.