|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Damage||20 / 22 (Throwing)|
|Knockback||2.3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 154|
Bones are thrown consumable weapons that can also be used as crafting material. They are dropped by Angry Bones, Dark Casters, and Cursed Skulls in the Dungeon. On the Mobile version and version, Bones are also dropped by normal Skeletons.
When used as weapons, Bones have a 50% chance of being retrievable after use, even if they hit enemies. They are greatly affected by gravity, and arc similarly to Throwing Knives and Shurikens. Of these three consumable throwing weapons, Bones have the least range (Throwing Knives having the greatest).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Desktop version[edit | edit source]
Desktop, Console, and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
3DS version[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop, Console, and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
3DS Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Desktop version, the Skeleton Merchant will use Bones to defend himself if needed. However, the bones thrown by him are not retrievable.
- On the Mobile version and version, the player can make the Necro Armor before entering the Dungeon. Bones also have a 1/2 chance of being doubled after thrown, making this a free source of money and ammo.
- In Expert Mode, Skeletons can throw Bones at the Player, making it a Range attack.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.5: Can now be used to craft Bone Platform.
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Damage decreased from 22 to 20.
- Knockback from 4 to 2.3.
- Weapon type changed from Ranged to Thrown.
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- 1.2: More Furniture craftable items.
- Drop rate increased significantly.
- Now also dropped by Cursed Skulls.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Consumables: Potions ( Buff Potions) • Thrown Weapons Ammunition • Seeds • Materials ( Drops • Ores • Bars) • Other |
| Weapons (List): Melee Weapons ( Other) • Ranged Weapons ( Other) • Magic Weapons • Summoning weapons • Thrown weapons |