Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert Mode and Expert Mode worlds.|
|Damage||11 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Knockback||1.8 (Very weak)|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume bone|
The Bone Glove is an Expert Mode-exclusive ranged / throwing weapon that uses Bones as ammunition. It is always obtained from the Treasure Bag dropped by Skeletron. It allows a player to throw two crossed bones that can bounce off walls three times or pierce three enemies before being destroyed. It consumes one Bone per throw and has a 33% chance to not consume any.
Regardless of version, its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Bone Glove hits an enemy right next to the player, the amount of damage dealt excludes the Bones' damage, only the Bone Glove's base damage counts.
- The Bone Glove is affected by bonuses that provide a chance to not consume ammo and bonuses that affect throwing items, such as Ammo Boxes and Fossil and Ninja armor.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Bone Glove is a great weapon inside the Dungeon's tight corridors, because it bounces 3 times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bone Glove is one of the few Expert mode items that cannot be equipped in any accessory or equipment slots, the others being the three parts needed to craft the Mechanical Cart and the Demon Heart. Apart from Developer items, it is also the only weapon in the game that can only be acquired through Expert mode.
- It is similar to the Ale Tosser.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Weapon typed changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.