Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|Knockback||1.8 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws empowered bones|
33% chance to not consume bone
- Internal Item ID: 3245
The Bone Glove is an Expert mode-exclusive throwing weapon that is always obtained from the Treasure Bag dropped by Skeletron. It allows a player to throw two crossed Bones that can bounce off walls two times or pierce two enemies before being destroyed. It consumes one bone per throw and has a 33% chance to not consume any.
Its best Modifier is Unreal. This is a modifier usually exclusive to ranged weapons, but the Bone Glove is unique in that it is a "throwing weapon". That means it receives stat bonuses from Fossil armor and Ninja armor, but is unaffected by Ranged-specific bonuses such as those from the Ranger Emblem.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Bone Glove hits an enemy right next to the player, the amount of damage dealt excludes the bones' damage, only the Bone Glove's base damage counts.
- The Bone Glove is affected by bonuses that provide a chance to not consume ammo and bonuses that affect throwing items, such as Ninja armor, Ammo Boxes and Fossil armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bone Glove is one of the few Expert mode items that cannot be equipped in any accessory or equipment slots, the others being the 3 parts needed to craft the Mechanical Cart and the Demon Heart. Apart from Developer items, it is also the only weapon in the game that can only be acquired through Expert mode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()