|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||250 / 500|
Bone Serpents are burrowing worm-like enemies that spawn in The Underworld. They are immune to lava as well as the Poisoned, On Fire!, and Cursed Inferno debuffs. Bone Serpents consist of 14-20 segments in total.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bone Serpents are not restricted to The Underworld, and can follow the player out.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As with most worms, weapons that can hit multiple segments at once are effective. Some effective weapons are the Vilethorn, flails and the Crimson Rod.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: All segments now share a life counter, instead of individual life counters for all segments. Previously Head, Body and Tail had 120, 150 and 200 health, respectively.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.