Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Banner||Bone Serpent Banner|
Bone Serpents are burrowing worm-like enemies that spawn in The Underworld. They are immune to lava as well as the Poisoned, On Fire!, and Cursed Inferno debuffs. Bone Serpents consist of 14-20 segments in total.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bone Serpents are not restricted to The Underworld, and can follow the player out.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As with most worms, weapons that can hit multiple segments at once are effective. Some effective weapons are the Vilethorn, flails and the Crimson Rod.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bone Serpents are one of the few pre-Hardmode enemies that don't get stronger upon reaching Hardmode in an Expert or Master world.
- Sometimes a Bone Serpent can be seen leaping in the lava in the background as ambiance.
- The Bestiary entry for the Bone Serpent: "Mighty serpentine dragons once ruled hell, but long ago shed their obsidian scales. A skeletal husk is all that remains."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: All segments now share a life counter, instead of individual life counters for all segments. Previously Head, Body and Tail had 120, 150 and 200 health, respectively.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.