We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Furniture • Crafting material|
|Placeable||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'It contains strange symbols'|
The Book is a crafting material used only to craft Bookcases and Pianos. Books can also be placed as decoration on Work Benches, Tables, or platforms. Books are obtained from the Dungeons' many shelves, where they can be freed with a Pickaxe.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Water Bolt looks like a Book, and is hidden among those on the shelves of the Dungeon. It has a distinct sprite that no ordinary books have, and some special behavior. Once freed from its disguise, it acts like other weapon items, not like a placeable block.
- 285 books are necessary to craft all of the pianos and bookcases.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now be sold for 75 .
- Desktop 1.2: New recipes added.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.