|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Buy / Sell||50 / 10|
A Booster Track can be placed as a section of Minecart Track to automatically boost the speed of a Minecart that rides over it. The direction of the boost is indicated by the animated red arrow it displays, which can be toggled using a Hammer or Wire. The Booster Track is purchased from the Mechanic for 50 . Each booster will increase speed by 20mph, regardless of minecart variant.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Minecart rolls over a Booster Track while traveling in the direction opposite that of the Booster Track's setting, the Booster Track acts as a braking mechanism and slows the Minecart's movement, possibly reversing direction.
- When a Booster Track is not connected to Minecart Tracks on both sides, its direction cannot be changed.
- Three boosters in a row will accelerate to the top speed for the default minecart, at 51mph. Three boosters and a short press of the movement button is sufficient for the Minecart at 66 mph, and five boosters (with one tap of a movement key) for the Mechanical Cart at 102 mph.
- In version 18.104.22.168, Booster Tracks can connect diagonally to each other or to normal tracks; previously only horizontal connections were possible.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed bug where the Minecarts could go ultra-speed using boosters. Booster Tracks and Minecart Track intersections can no longer be triggered as rapidly.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.