From Terraria Wiki
Movement[edit | edit source]
- See this guide for a comparison of the flight capabilities of the rocket boots.
- , while only loosely defined as boots, are footwear that increase stability on ice and allow the player to land on thin ice without breaking it.
- grant the player limited flight.
- allow the player to sprint. Identical to Flurry and Sailfish Boots in function.
- allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Sailfish Boots in function.
- allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Flurry boots in function.
- are Rocket Boots combined with Hermes, Flurry or Sailfish Boots, and allow the player to both fly and sprint.
- are an upgrade of Spectre Boots that also grant a passive move speed bonus in addition to flight.
- combine the functionality of all the above items.
Liquid walking[edit | edit source]
- allow the player to walk on water, as well as honey.
- are an upgrade that allows the player to additionally walk on damaging surfaces, but not lava.
- are the final upgrade of this family, allowing walking on lava and short-term protection while submerged in it.
Other[edit | edit source]
- , an accessory for scaling walls.
- armor item which grows grass on dirt blocks when they are walked on. , an
- is an unrelated decorative item.
- fishing. is a useless item that can be caught during
- allows the player to dash back and forth.(double tap front button to dash)
- cause flowers to grow when the player walks on grass.
- Vanity item part of the Witch Costume Set. , a