| Multiple pages share the title or description of "Boots". They are listed below.
| The article you're looking for may be listed here. If not, you may want to perform a new search.
| If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
There is no boot slot for Armor, but several forms of footwear do appear as Accessories.
- See this guide for a comparison of the flight capabilities of the rocket boots.
- Ice Skates, while only loosely defined as boots, are footwear that increase stability on ice and allow the player to land on thin ice without breaking it.
- Rocket Boots grant the player limited flight.
- Hermes Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Flurry and Sailfish Boots in function.
- Flurry Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Sailfish Boots in function.
- Sailfish Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Flurry boots in function.
- Spectre Boots are Rocket Boots combined with Hermes, Flurry or Sailfish Boots, and allow the player to both fly and sprint.
- Lightning Boots are an upgrade of Spectre Boots that also grant a passive move speed bonus in addition to flight.
- Frostspark Boots combine the functionality of all the above items.
- Water Walking Boots allow the player to walk on water, as well as honey.
- Obsidian Water Walking Boots are an upgrade that allows the player to additionally walk on damaging surfaces, but not lava.
- Lava Waders are the final upgrade of this family, allowing walking on lava and short-term protection while submerged in it.