From Terraria Wiki
Movement[edit | edit source]
- See this guide for a comparison of the flight capabilities of the rocket boots.
- Ice Skates, while only loosely defined as boots, are footwear that increase stability on ice and allow the player to land on thin ice without breaking it.
- Rocket Boots grant the player limited flight.
- Hermes Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Flurry and Sailfish Boots in function.
- Flurry Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Sailfish Boots in function.
- Sailfish Boots allow the player to sprint. Identical to Hermes and Flurry boots in function.
- Spectre Boots are Rocket Boots combined with Hermes, Flurry or Sailfish Boots, and allow the player to both fly and sprint.
- Lightning Boots are an upgrade of Spectre Boots that also grant a passive move speed bonus in addition to flight.
- Frostspark Boots combine the functionality of all the above items.
Liquid walking[edit | edit source]
- Water Walking Boots allow the player to walk on water, as well as honey.
- Obsidian Water Walking Boots are an upgrade that allows the player to additionally walk on damaging surfaces, but not lava.
- Lava Waders are the final upgrade of this family, allowing walking on lava and short-term protection while submerged in it.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Shoe Spikes, an accessory for scaling walls.
- Boots of Ostara , an armor item which grows grass on dirt blocks when they are walked on.
- Boot Statue is an unrelated decorative item.
- Old Shoe is a useless item that can be caught during fishing.
- Tabi allows the player to dash back and forth.(double tap front button to dash)
- Flower Boots cause flowers to grow when the player walks on grass.
- Witch Boots, a Vanity item part of the Witch Costume Set.