Boots of Ostara
|Tooltip||Fertilizes the soil and allows the wearer to perform a bunny hop|
- Internal Item ID: 5057
The Boots of Ostara are a drop from the boss Lepus. They provide 3 defense to the player and create grass on dirt when worn. The Boots of Ostara will also enable the wearer to perform "bunny hops" where each successive jump in a series will increase in height until a maximum height of 16 blocks is reached. The Boots also give a green particle effect when jumping.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is a good replacement to the Shiny Red Balloon, as it is fairly easy to get.
- It is very useful when going underground early in the game.
- Its sell price is pretty high if you decide to farm Lepus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "bunny hops" are similar to Mario's jump patterns in more recent Super Mario Bros games.
- Ostara, or Ēostre, is the pre-Christian name for Easter and the Germanic pagan goddess of spring. Unlike Easter it carries no Christian religious meaning, instead being used as a name for the Spring Equinox and, allegorically, the rebirth of nature.
- If worn with the Silver Helmet and Silver Chainmail, they still give the usual 3 defense set bonus. When placed on a mannequin, it will become Silver Greaves.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.