The item(s) or effects described on this page only partially exist in game code and cannot be obtained or used through any means.
- Internal Item ID: 3853
The Boring Bow is an unimplemented item. It is only present as an ID and image in the game's code. No stats, behaviors, or associated projectiles exist for this item.
Interestingly enough, there have been reports of players obtaining this item under the name "ItemName.BoringBow". The circumstances of players obtaining it are always descriptive of major bugs which cause items to spawn.
- It closely resembles the Dragon's Visage, a Legendary Bow in Dungeon Defenders 2. Due to this, its ID placement, and time of introduction, it is likely that it was intended to be part of the Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover.
- This is the only unimplemented item that does not vanish upon being placed in the inventory, and is the only unimplemented item to be able to be accessed using inventory editors.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.