|Type||Potion • Crafting material|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Max stack||999 / 30|
- Internal Item ID: 126
Bottled Water is crafted by hand from Bottle while standing near a sink or a body of water. This will not lower the water level. It is not required to be directly in a body of water to create this item; you only have to be close to it, like other crafting stations.
Bottled Water heals you for 20 Health instantly when used, and triggers the Potion Sickness debuff. This will not give you the empty Bottle back. Bottled Water is also used as material to craft a wide variety of Potions.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its Item ID was used for the Zapinator before it got removed.
- Despite being a seemingly normal bottle of water, Bottled Water still inflicts 60 seconds of the Potion Sickness Debuff after being consumed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Stack size increased from 30 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Flasks introduced.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.