We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Bottomless Water Bucket
Bottomless Water Bucket
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Contains an endless amount of water|
|Internal Item ID: 3031|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
The Bottomless Water Bucket is an item that functions similarly to the standard Water Bucket, the only differences being that it can be used an infinite number of times, and that it has a slightly extended range. It is one of the possible rewards from the Angler upon completing one of his fishing quests in Hardmode, with about a 1/70 chance of obtaining it.
Due to its infinite use ability, the player can easily use this item to create artificial lakes much more quickly for fishing, to re-fill the Ocean in case it has drained into Hell, or to turn lava into obsidian.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Super Absorbant Sponge is its counterpart item that removes water.
- It may still be ideal for someone with the Bottomless Water Bucket to create a water generator, as it can produce Obsidian and Honey Blocks, and it is easier to have a generator.
- This bucket can be used infinitely by holding the left mouse button down.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player has a Flipper or a similar item equipped, the bucket can be used to swim upward infinitely by placing water over their head. This is useful for reaching floating islands, but can add a lot of extra water to the surface, so it is not recommended for worlds you intend to keep.
- The Bottomless Water Bucket can be used to trigger Cute Fishron's ability by pouring water over oneself (the water must touch the player, not Cute Fishron), providing a speed buff (up to 82mph, although once the player exits the water it will be reduced to 66mph, persisting for six seconds) as well as a 15% damage buff. Players using the bucket for this purpose should exercise caution, as the water will fall to the ground afterwards, potentially causing floods with excessive use.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.