|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy some tiles|
- Bouncy Bomb
The Bouncy Bomb is an explosive crafted from a Bomb and a Pink Gel. It bounces off surfaces before exploding. It can be used as a mining tool or a weapon, although generally the former. When used, it is thrown a few blocks away from the player.
After 3 seconds, it will explode, inflicting 100 points of damage to nearby enemies and destroying multiple blocks around it. The player can also inflict harm to themselves if not careful.
Bombs can destroy almost any block, with some exceptions, which can then be collected. It can also be thrown through one block thick walls, like some other tossables.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Its sticky counterpart, the Sticky Bomb, can be easier to handle and to use for mining ores like Demonite, Crimtane, and Meteorite, otherwise requiring an upgraded pickaxe.
- The Bouncy Bomb can be very useful in PvP, as it is unpredictable and can easily confuse opponents.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.